Key Points to a Upstream
- Keeping hips around inside pole.
- Getting hips from below bearer line to above bearer line.
- Keeping bow rudder outside and above inside pole.
- Using edges to help hips move upstream, and stop slide in.
- J line in and putting bows under or above outside pole.
We need to not only use these concepts, but also understand why they are doing them.
J Line in
What is the reason for this line?
To get our hips up though the gateline as fast as possible.
Have a think about this - we will look at this much more in the future.